-
May 23rd, 2005, 09:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I am having a buyer's moment. I bought a Kaya with BIN from a seller with a very good rating. She seemed genuine, but I have never seen Kaya in person before. She arrived in a (probably used) AG box, but she is in her jingle dress, not the meet dress. The accessories are still in plastic, and she has her hand tag and brochure.
But she seems a little odd looking to me, and the Pleasant company logo on the back of her neck is in small letters, not bigger ones like Samantha and Felicity. Is that cause to believe she is fake or just newer?
I really don't think that this seller was trying to "pull a fast one", but if this is fake, I really don't want to hold on to her.
Would one of you lovely experts and fans please give me your input, and I could email you other "live" pictures.
THANK YOU, thank you in advance!!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 23, 2005 10:41 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks